The thermodensimeter is a special instrument used for the determination of the density of LPG. It can be installed on a storage terminal directy connected to the storage tanks. The execution of the test requires a significantly small amount of product.
The measure read from the aerometer installed within the body of the thermodensimeter is used for the determination of the mass weight and the composition of the product (% of butane and propane) which are taken from a dedicated table supplied with the equipment.
If needed, it is possible to provide special aerometers with different ranges. Please contact our technical Department for special applications.
- ATEX 94/9/CE;
- N.1 Pyrex glass cylinder (main body);
- N.1 Pressure relief valve (brass);
- N.2 Interception valves;
- N.1 Stainless steel purge valve (AISI304);
- ORings in Buna N;
- N.1 connection hose ¼’’ L=1m (optional).
- Max operating pressure (PS): 17,65bar;
- Test pressure (PT): 25bar;
- Operating temperature (TS min/max): -10°/+35°C;
- Liquid: LPG (mix Propane-Butane).