This equipment is a special accessory installed on the liquid loading pipeline to tanks when the product transfer is made without the connections of the common gas phases (no closed cycle).
It allows to decrease the backpressure from the storage tank by means of the expansion of compressed gas phase from the tank into the liquid phase pipe through a “Venturi” system within the speed gas body.
The expansion of the gas decreases the temperature of the liquid entering the tank determining an overall decrease of the backpressure within the tank.
With the adoption of a speed gas on a tank liquid phase inlet, the overall time needed to complete the transfer of the product is significantly reduced.
- PED 97/23/CE;
- ATEX 94/9/CE;
- ANSI 300 flanged connections.
- Max operating pressure (PS): 40bar;
- Test pressure(PT): 57,5bar;
- Operating temperature (TS min/max): -10°/+50°C;
- Liquid: LPG (mix Propane-Butane) and group 1 fluids;
- PED category: II^ category.
The loading arm is protected against corrosion through a first layer of epoxy primer 50μm and a second layer with 50μm poliurethane finishing.
SA 2’’ ½ sand blasting on request.