This equipment is used to recover LPG from vessels or car tanks. The liquid phase is temporary stored in a tank and can be consequently burned or used to supply gas utilities.
Transfer of product is made by a rotating compressor.
Process is completed by pressurization with nitrogen of the degassed tanks.
Interconnection hoses, valves and electrical connections are provided in a preassembled solution on skid, easy to transport and to operate.
MAIN DESIGN AND CERTIFICATION STANDARDS:
- D.Lgs. n°93 del 25/02/2000;
- D.Lgs. n°209 del 24/06/2003 – G.U. n°182 del 07/08/2003;
- D.M. 14 Maggio 2004 – G.U. n°120 del 24/05/2004;
- D.M. n°329 del 01/12/2004;
- D.M. 16 Febbraio 1982;
- D.P.R. n°577 29/07/1982;
- Procedure Legge 26 luglio 1965 n°966;
- 97/23/CE PED DIRECTIVE;
- 94/9/CE ATEX DIRECTIVE.
- n.1 LPG storage tank, 290 litres capacity
- n.1 stainless steel box with rotating compressor;
- N. 1 burner;
- N.1 nitrogen bottle;
- N.2 gas manifolds;
- Kit of interconection hoses for LPG
- Operating pressure (PS): 17,65bar;
- Test pressure(PT): 25bar;
- Operating temperature (TS min/max): ambient temp. -10° / +50°C;
- Liquid: LPG, CNG;
- PED Category: IV;
- Dimensions: 1800mmx1300mmxH1540mm.