Gas compressors mountings manufactured by SGIG find the main application in the transfer of gas liquid phase (LPG, propane, butane,ammonia or other industrial gas) from a source tank to a receiving tank. Liquified gas are stored in tanks where liquid and gas phase are present simultaneously. The generation of a differential pressure between the gas phases of two tanks allows the liquid to move from the tank with the higher pressure to the lower one until the pressure is equalized. These compressors are capable to create the required differential pressure between tanks to generate the flow of liquid. A liquid trap is installed in the suction line of the compressor just at the inlet of the compressor with a floating valve : this safety equipment prevents the liquid from entering the compressor generating a potential damage to the mechanics.
The following ancillary equipment can be installed on request :
Liquid high level switch;
min/max pressure switches for LPG;
min pressure pressure switch for oil;
Explosion proof cabinet, ATEX certified.
- PED 97/23/CE;
- ATEX 94/9/CE;
- N.1 Skid steel frame;
- N.1 Corken compressor;
- N.1 Electrical motor;
- N.1 Liquid trap in A105 carbon steel, with mechanical block, floating;
- N.1 Four way valve, carbon steel, A105;
- N.1 PRV (brass);
- N.1 safeguard;
- N.1 Liquid high level switch – instrinsic safetty - INOX 304 (optional);
- N.1 min/max pressure switches for LPG or other gas (optional);
- N.1 min pressure switches for LPG or other gas (optional);
- N.1 min pressure switch for oil (optional);
- N.1 ATEX control cabinet , explosion proof, (optional).
- Max operating pressure (PS) : 25bar;
- Test pressure(PT) : 37,5bar;
- Operating temperature (TS min/max) : -10°/+50°C(carbon steel);
- PED cathegory: II^ category.
Equipment are protected against corrosion through a first layer of epoxy primer 50μm and a second layer with 50μm poliurethane finishing.
SA 2’’ ½ sand blasting on request.