Break away valves
The break away valve is a safety accessory used on both gas phase and liquid phase lines which, in case of unexpected departure of a truck with hose or loading arm connected, automatically determines the breakage of the body in a specific weakened point. Once broken the main body, two shutters moved by springs determine the interruption of the flow on both sides..
The adoption of this solution prevents major damages to mechanical pipelines and equipment and reduces to a minimum quantity the leak of gas in the environment.
- PED 97/23/CE;
- ATEX 94/9/CE;
- N.2 shutters and bodies in stainless steel AISI304;
- N.1 Main body in OT58 with weakened section;
- N.2 pin guide in AISI 304 stainless steel;
- N.2 Seeger rings in AISI 304 stainless steel;
- N.2 Springs in AISI 304 stainless steel;
- N.2 ORings in Buna N.
ON request :
- Max operating pressure (PS) : 17,65 bar(main body) 40bar (stainless steel halves);
- Test pressure (PT) : 25,5 bar(main body) 57,5bar (stainless steel halves);
- Operating temperature (TS min/max) : -20°/+50°C;
- Liquido: LPG (mix Propane-Butane) and group1 / 2 fluids;
- PED Category: II^.