Cylinder recovery system
The assembly is intended for the recovery of the residual of LPG liquid phase from cylinder. Typical application is the recovery of overfilled /damaged cylinders rejected from the main production line.
A pneumatic pump sucks the LPG from a manifold under the cylinders fed by gravity. . The maximum number of cylinders that can be processed is 8.
- PED 97/23/CE;
- ATEX 94/9/CE;
- N.1 Steel frame;
- N.1 Vertical support for cylinders;
- N.1 DN50 manifold, carbon steel A106;
- N.1 Pneumatic pump;
- N.1 Pneumatic panel;
- N.1 Sight glass, A105 carbon steel;
- N.1 Y strainer, carbon steel, A216;
- N.1 Interception ball valve, carbon steel, A105;
- LPG Flex hoses (connection of the cylinders with the manifold);
- ½’’ Interception ball valve, brass, on each cylinder connection on the manifold;
- Engraved handles on one end of each hose for the connection to the cylinders.
The equipment is protected against corrosion through a first layer of epoxy primer 50μm and a second layer with 50μm poliurethane finishing.
SA 2’’ ½ sand blasting on request.
MIN. 20-25 bottles/hr for the model with 2 positions MAX 45-50 bottles/hr for the model with 8 positio
- Max operating pressure (PS) : 25bar;
- Test pressure(PT) : 37,5bar;
- Operating temperature (TS min/max) : -10°/+50°C(carbon steel),
- PED cathegory : II^ category;
- Liquid : LPG.